Re: Cannot login when Authorization Required

OK. I though you may have a problem logging into any website that requires
logon/password and not specific websites. Possibly those website operators
that you are having a problem with can assist you as you are already trying.

Steve

"birdiebrain" <birdiebrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hi, Steve, thanks for writing. Yes, my time is perfectly set. And I do
automatically clear the cache a couple times a day because I have huge
websites and do a great deal of work online. I am asking the particular
website owners to delete the authorization requirement from their logins
and
giving them examples of logins which allow MS xp sp2 to enter easily. I
think it is up to them to get with it because most websites allow me to
enter
immediately with my user name and PW. Thanks a lot for writing, tho, I
appreciate your trying to help me. I think the particular website owners
have to re-design their logins to be hospitable to IE users.

  • Re: Moving logins to new server ???
    ... Have a look into the below link, This script will provide a easy method to ... > The website database uses SQL authentication to grant ... > There are HUNDREDS of logins. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Just updated....
    ... public website inside your network. ... You can still "Allow Annonymous" logins ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • ZalmanFtpClient 2010 1001
    ... the biggest fear of all website owners is loss of ... data and losing control of all the changes that are happening in the ... website on a daily basis. ... Zalman FTP client 2010 provides a solution to this problem. ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Just updated....
    ... "AllenM" wrote: ... public website inside your network. ... You can still "Allow Annonymous" logins ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Need to record & report mulitple logins when using Active Directory and IIS 5.0
    ... I have a website using Active Directory on Windows 2000 Server to ... I turn on local audit policy to logon events. ... also use Cybersafe Log Analyst to give me a report of logins but here ... my users share accounts to give them access to ...