Re: Cant restore backup file
- From: "Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:46:55 -0600
The user should not need to be the same but I would be sure to be logged on
as an administrator when restoring the files. If that does not work that
would be real curious.
"Scott" <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I created a backup using the winXP backup (ntbackup?) and tried to extract
file from the back while logged into another computer. Recieved the
following log file:
Backup of "C:", Restored to"C: \TEMP\"
Backup set #1 on media #1
Backup description: "Set created 1/15/2007 at 11:38 AM"
Restore started on 1/29/2007 at 1:10 PM.
Warning: Insufficient privilege for the file xyz.xls - skipped.
Restore completed on 1/29/2007 at 1:10 PM.
Time: 1 second
any idea why it didnt copy the file from the backup? I can copy and
files in the C:\TEMP\ directory. Does the username on both PCs have to be
- Prev by Date: Re: Cannot login when Authorization Required
- Next by Date: Re: How to read SAMolder
- Previous by thread: Re: Blinking cursor on black screen
- Next by thread: Re: How to read SAMolder