Re: Giving a password to a previously unpassworded user
- From: Harry Johnston <harry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:28:10 +1300
Jeremy Poynton wrote:
Control Panel says that if I do that, all web entered passwords will be wiped.
Yes - but if *she* does it, they won't. You just need to make the change using the same account you are assigning the password to.
- Prev by Date: Re: prevent another user from changing my account type
- Next by Date: Re: Regedit Disabled
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows won't unzip zip files. Says it's blocked.
- Next by thread: Re: Blinking cursor on black screen