Re: Norton AV question....

OK, here is the website to remove Norton:

http://quarterbacks.org/Norton/

Bravo. Excellent decision to remove Norton. There's lots of other stuff out
there you can use instead of Norton, and MOST of them are free!!!

--
MCP,MCP+I,MCSA(W2K), MCSE(NT4/W2K),CCNA,V-NWCCC, VH-PIRTS,CEH
-----------

"MAP" wrote:

Coolmoo wrote:
On i installed this program but after i uninstalled for an odd reason
everytime i try to use office work it gives me 6 errors in a row
saying please uninstall norton and reinstall but i cant because every
time i do it says cant find remover for NAV
Please help

NAV is so screwed up Symantec had to create a special tool just to remove
their garbage. You can download it from the link below.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

Good Luck

--
Mike Pawlak