Re: Norton AV question....

OK, here is the website to remove Norton:

http://quarterbacks.org/Norton/

Bravo. Excellent decision to remove Norton. There's lots of other stuff out
there you can use instead of Norton, and MOST of them are free!!!

--
MCP,MCP+I,MCSA(W2K), MCSE(NT4/W2K),CCNA,V-NWCCC, VH-PIRTS,CEH
-----------

"MAP" wrote:

Coolmoo wrote:
On i installed this program but after i uninstalled for an odd reason
everytime i try to use office work it gives me 6 errors in a row
saying please uninstall norton and reinstall but i cant because every
time i do it says cant find remover for NAV
Please help

NAV is so screwed up Symantec had to create a special tool just to remove
their garbage. You can download it from the link below.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

Good Luck

--
Mike Pawlak

  • Re: Virus warning?
    ... and cant see any reason for her to be winding me up. ... >>> A new virus has just been discovered that has been classified ... I have Norton, and not very impressed with that, used to have a free one ... and I wonder whether Microsoft are aware of how badly this has been handled on their behalf. ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Re: Virus warning?
    ... and cant see any reason for her to be winding me up. ... I have Norton, and not very impressed with that, used to have a free one ... Actually, no I aint joking, it's a new PC which has the option to get Vista ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Re: install and download problems
    ... download i cant ...windows installer pops up and say system configuring ... but like i said before i cant install any thing can some one please help ... Get totally rid of Norton. ...
  • Re: Virus warning?
    ... and cant see any reason for her to be winding me up. ... McAfee can't even detect four of the most recent viruses. ... I have Norton, and not very impressed with that, used to have a free one ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Problem uninstalling norton antivirus.
    ... I have norton antivirus on my computer back in 2002 and been running free ... now i am trying to install macafee 2004 and cant ... install because i cant uninstall norton fully. ...