RE: Services - Recovery - Run a program - just stopped working

Can you drop to a command line and run "sc qfailure <servicename>" where
<servicename> is one of the services you configured a failure action for?
What does that tell you?

"gordon" wrote:

I am trying to use a command line program (sendemail) to send me an email in
the event a service stops/fails.

One of the recovery options is to set to Run a Program. I pointed to the
exe and set the parameters.

This was working great while testing, then just all of a sudden stopped.
Now, I can't get Services to activate any program (notepad or whatever) in
the event of a failure/stoppage.

Has anyone ever seen this or have any suggestions to fix?

Thanks in advance
Gordon
.