Norton 2006

After installing norton 2006 on my computer I have been unable to send
emails to a comcast email address. I have checked with comcast and my
IP address is not blocked. I can send thsi person email if i access my
email provider online but no through outlook or outlook express or
incredimail. None of these program have blocked the comcast email. I am
frustrated can anyone help with this problem. Contacting Norton is very
frustrating and expensive.

--
spcc

  • Re: Norton 2006
    ... email provider online but no through outlook or outlook express or ... None of these program have blocked the comcast email. ... Contacting Norton is ... very frustrating and expensive. ...
  • RE: Cant read my emails
    ... I believe that my settings are correct because when I activate the "test ... receive from my comcast email account. ... I can not seem to open my outlook data .pst file. ... I try accessing my Outlook data file, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Outlook 2003 cant send email on Comcast
    ... I had the same problem earlier in the year, could not send my comcast email ... while it is stated for OE, the same settings work for Outlook as well. ... to send my comcast email using Outlook while traveling with no problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Can not send emails from outlook express 6
    ... Your port setting is wrong. ... Change it to 587 and check: My server requires authentication. ... How do I set up/configure Outlook Express for Comcast email? ...
  • Re: Can not send emails from outlook express 6
    ... How do I set up/configure Outlook Express for Comcast email? ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... The connection to the server has failed. ...