Re: Lost my initial Administrator account

gdarsey wrote:
Yes, I can still access it in Safe Mode but how can I get it to
appear again as a selection after a normal XP boot process?

I hope someone can be of help.

Home, Professional, Media Center, Tablet PC Edition or x64?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

  • Re: Looking for Wireless Monitor
    ... :-) For me to accomplish total digital house I ... The main issue I have with Tablet PC is that it is a bit too expensive (Dell ... > are not suitable for full motion video over a wireless connection. ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Xbox 360 not showing files from server
    ... Dana Cline - MCE MVP ... I have my tablet PC ... most of the media files are. ... I have setup the media center to add the local domain server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: End free security updates for XP Home in 2007?
    ... Windows XP Home and Windows XP Pro (also Media Center and ... >>Tablet versions) are all compiled from the same source code base. ... >>installed on Pro and Tablet (and Media Center?) versions. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: changing criteria in a combo box
    ... See The ACCESS Web: ... selection in a first combo box. ... > the fields in the tblCallers is a true/false field entitled "Media". ... > should populate with only the callers where Media is true. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Small question re SP2
    ... >Pack 2 - for Home, Pro, Tablet, and Media Center editions. ... >version of SP2. ... You already said they had to customize this for Home, Pro, Tablet ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)