Re: AVG Defender
- From: "Robert Moir" <robspamtrap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:38:40 -0000
Since AVG announced they won't support the free edition next year, I
will uninstall it.
I understand that they won't offer a free version of the current software
because the current software is being retired. However they're offering a
free version of the new version of their antivirus software.
AVAST is also available for free.
Question is will MSFT's "Defender" program do the trick in protecting
my WINXP Home Edition with SER P2?
Not from Viruses, the same as AVG antivirus, no.
I have heard from some that it is a great program for security?
It's worth everything you'll pay for it and slightly more, but it is _not_ a
- Prev by Date: Re: Recycle Bin
- Next by Date: Re: Trend Micro Agent Deployment by Group Policy
- Previous by thread: Re: BLINKING QUESTION MARK in the task bar
- Next by thread: Re: AVG Defender