change user Membership script
- From: "John Smith" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:59:41 -0500
I have a Windows 2003 in a workgroup environment. A local user 'Developer'
belongs to two built-in security groups Users and Remote Desktop Users.
Once in a wile I need to give my Developer user admin rights on the machine
and take them away once he is done updating his application. He also needs
to install and uninstall Windows services.
I have an idea how I can automate the process, but I need to be able to
change his membership using a script from the remote machine.
The script I listed below, does the job, if executed on the server, what I
need is a script that can run on one pc, but do the same thing on the remote
NET LOCALGROUP "Administrators" "Server\Developer" /add
- Prev by Date: Media file does not play when plaaced anywhere outside Web Content of a dynamic web project
- Next by Date: FTP security settings on WinXP
- Previous by thread: Media file does not play when plaaced anywhere outside Web Content of a dynamic web project
- Next by thread: FTP security settings on WinXP