Re: Virus signatures..

ashes21 wrote:

No it didn't..when my parents bought it McAphee was already on it and
now the virus signatures have expired so they have to buy it

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

Did your program come with a user manual or a Help file?

ashes21 wrote:
How and where do i go to update my virus signatures? This is for
McAphee Security? - McAfee support forum - McAfee Support

Elephant Boy Computers
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Relevant Pages

  • Re: mcafee
    ... computer and cannot do so with the delete program took in control panel. ... - McAfee support forum ... - McAfee Support ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
  • Re: mcafee security
    ... unable to download sec urity wrote: ... McAfee is really dreadful but if you want it.... ... - McAfee support forum ... - McAfee Support ...