Re: Virus signatures..

ashes21 wrote:

No it didn't..when my parents bought it McAphee was already on it and
now the virus signatures have expired so they have to buy it
themselves.

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

Did your program come with a user manual or a Help file?

ashes21 wrote:
How and where do i go to update my virus signatures? This is for
McAphee Security?

http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/ - McAfee support forum
http://us.mcafee.com/root/support.asp - McAfee Support
http://www.mcafeehelp.com/

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: mcafee
    ... computer and cannot do so with the delete program took in control panel. ... http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/ - McAfee support forum ... http://us.mcafee.com/root/support.asp - McAfee Support ... MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: mcafee security
    ... unable to download sec urity wrote: ... McAfee is really dreadful but if you want it.... ... http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/ - McAfee support forum ... http://us.mcafee.com/root/support.asp - McAfee Support ...