Re: CAC card - Assigning to a profile
- From: Brian Komar [MVP] <bkomar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:55:08 -0600
In article <DF522DA8-7497-42C2-A265-C0A90C940D84@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
I am using Windows XP Pro and want to log in using a CAC card. How do IA couple of things...
assing my account to the security certificate on my CAC?
1) are you in a domain environment
2) is there a UPN in a Subject alternate name extension
3) Is the issuing CA located in the NTAuth store in Active Directory
If you meet these conditions, you may be able to log in with the CAC card