Windows Firewall turns off

I would like to have Windows Firewall running when I start my PC but every
time I turn onthe PC the Windows firewall is off and I have to manually
activate. It would be nice to have it active as the computer boots up.

For security, I have ZoneAlarm's personal firewall, Windows Defender,
Norton System works, and AVG Anti Virus Free edition. I also have a few
anti-spyware programs but they have to be manually activated.

Is there a way to have Windows firewall start with the PC as well as
ZoneAlarms firewall.

Thanks, Bob

  • Re: ftp errors and easypack install failure
    ... can be explained by a Windows firewall running. ... that's the case and disabling fixes this problem? ... to mention zsh and several of the other packages on the minix site, ...
    (comp.os.minix)
  • Re: Controlling Windows Firewall from .Net
    ... ok, so I just installed a copy of ftp voyager on my laptop, and it told me I had windows firewall running and asked if I wanted to open the required ports. ... I need to either open the required port, or register my app with the Windows Firewall so it can receive requests. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: XP to Win 2k3 Can not possibly be this difficult -- Help
    ... The Windows Firewall can stay on - it helps to increase security. ... issues with the windows firewall running on a domain client. ... I'd guess that you'll need to check the dns-settings of the client. ...