Re: Limited access to windows xp pro sp2 functions
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:20:45 -0800
Kevin D wrote:
Thank you for the quick response. I did not find any errors when I did
the system check so I proceeded to do the new user add. I notice that
the new user acct has all the functions I lost.
Excellent. I'm glad you got it sorted. Thanks for taking the time to let
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: advapi32.dll and type 5 logons in event viewer...
- Next by Date: Re: administrator password reconery
- Previous by thread: Re: Limited access to windows xp pro sp2 functions
- Next by thread: Re: norton anti virus