Re: locked out

Ted Zieglar wrote:

Malke...'Mr. Zieglar' is my father. I'm just Ted. ;-)

OK, Ted. It's just that I have momentary flashes of being polite. ;-)

Best regards,

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Mouse "freezes"
    ... Ted Zieglar wrote: ... Only USB and Firewire devices are hot-pluggable. ... MayDay Computers ...
  • Re: sp2 update system failure Help Please
    ... With computers, as with life, the more you prepare the more you profit. ... >>"What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP ... >>Ted Zieglar ... after installing XP service pack 2 I ...
  • Re: sp2 update system failure Help Please
    ... With computers, as with life, the more you prepare the more you profit. ... >>"What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP ... >>Ted Zieglar ... after installing XP service pack 2 I ...
  • Re: news clips - they dont play any more
    ... I get the same error message on two other computers, WinXP SP2, WMP ... Thanks, Mike ... "Ted Zieglar" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Booting of PC and Viewing the POST
    ... Ted Zieglar ... >> On most computers running Windows you access the BIOS by ... is completely irrelevant to how the BIOS ... It's definitely not true that all computers use ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)