Re: CCsvchost.exe?

Hyl wrote:

LRF63 Wrote:
When I shut down my computer,I am getting a error message about
something
called CCsvchost.exc -Something that the memory could not be read.

I am new to this forum and can't seem to find a way to post a NEW
thread relevant to this Ccsvchost thing.... so here goes, maybe this
can be picked up by someone who can help.

When I shut down, I get that same message about the Ccsvchost. I
looked at the event viewer and either I don't know WHAT I'm looking
for
or else there isn't anything relevant to this there. It just says
there
that it is started up. Hmmm,

The reference numbers on the error message a
0x0144904F and 0xc6000200 memory could not be written.

You are posting to a "forum" that is a frontend for Usenet posts. I have
no idea why you can't make a new post at PCBanter. You would need to
read their Help files or contact their webmaster.

Most people access Usenet directly with a newsreader. I'll give you
links to explain/help with that at the end of this post.

Your issue is with a Norton file so you need to contact Symantec tech
support for help with their products.

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/index.html - Symantec tech support
http://live-symantec.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/live_symantec.cfg/php/enduser/live.php
- Symantec Live Chat
symantec.customerservice.general - Symantec newsgroup
http://castlecops.com/f80-Norton_Anti_Virus.html - forum for Symantec
products at CastleCops

About Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://groups.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=basics.html - Basics
of Usenet
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Usenet - a brief
explanation of newsgroups

Using Outlook Express as Newsreader:
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express Newsreader

How to Post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is
working properly
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm - how to munge email address
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting vs.
crossposting

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

  • Re: Looking for Symantec support groups
    ... >> I'm looking for peer to peer Symantec support groups. ... >> newsreader and have no interest in doing so. ... >There are about 320 Symantec newsgroups on my news server ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: help understanding authentication on workgroups
    ... Newsgroups are sometimes referred to as forums. ... In all my searching I didn't end up seeing the links you provided. ... I just wanted you to know that this isn't a "forum" and there ... Using Outlook Express as Newsreader: ...
  • Re: help understanding authentication on workgroups
    ... In all my searching I didn't end up seeing the links you provided. ... I just wanted you to know that this isn't a "forum" and there ... some links to information about newsgroups: ... Using Outlook Express as Newsreader: ...
  • Re: Home Network
    ... Hi - This isn't a forum; ... but are really sucking off Usenet posts from the Microsoft newsgroups. ... - Set Up Newsreader ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Please Help Me..uninstall pcillin
    ... copywrite issues here...you have helped me tremendously...I do thank ... not a forum - you're ... Here's information on Usenet and using a newsreader: ... http://aumha.org/nntp.htm - list of MS newsgroups ...