Re: Group Policy won't allow me to turn on my firewall

Gracie wrote:

Hi! I am college student and on my laptop, my firewall is off and it
has an impact on how long I stay connected to the internet. I am the
only person on this computer and I was wondering how to turn back on
my firewall. I'm not even sure how it got turned off, but I need it
back on. Please help me! Thanks!

What firewall are you using? What antivirus/security program do you have
installed? What is the malware/virus status of the machine? If you
think it is clean, what programs (and versions) did you use to
determine this?

Be sure the computer is clean:

If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting
this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a professional
computer repair shop (not your local version of BigStoreUSA).

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com