Re: Disable File Save on Desktop...
- From: "Suj" <sujeshn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Oct 2006 03:33:53 -0800
Installing this tool will make the C:\ drive NTFS instead of FAT32.
Since mine is an office PC, I cannot do this. Is there some other
method toget this done? Pls let know.
I use a PC (Win XP SP2) which is the only one in my work area to have
a net connection. So, it is used by most of my colleagues.
I have created two profiles on my PC, one under the "User" group for
my colleagues and a second with admin rights for myself.
The problem is that my colleagues save most of their files on the
desktop as a result of which the disk space in C:\ reduces
drastically. Then I have to manually delete the files everytime, which
is a very painful task.
Can I disable the file saving for this profile only so that they
cannot save it on the desktop and instead save it in a folder in the
D:\ drive, which I will create later?
Shared Computer Toolkit -
Elephant Boy Computers
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
- Prev by Date: Re: Setting up permissions with multi user accounts
- Next by Date: Re: Password Problems
- Previous by thread: Re: Disable File Save on Desktop...
- Next by thread: Event Viewer cannont connect to remote WinXP SP2 event viewer