Re: securitty centre missing

Replied To :

"please help" <pleasehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| yeah it doesnt work it just says that windows cannot find watever u told me
| to type in well what happened is i have windows xp proffesional and i got a
| virus so i got it fixed and windows was reinstalled.

What ? WINdows was REinstalled. You said it was rebooted. Well, you have to install
SP2 for Security Center.

Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search -
Want to know about a term -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft to Windows XP: Please Die, Already
    ... Here is an obvious boob that has been thoroughly drilled in the ... Yeah, I should spend ... the crowd to fall off the next Windows version cliff. ... bother using Start -> Favorites to see them pop up in your face. ...
  • Re: Vista (WAS: Re: OE problems)
    ... the Floyd group e-mailed me and told me not to install Windows Vista ... I've had absolutely no problems with Vista on this PC. ... Yeah, I know that Jill. ... I did software tech support and QA (quality ...
  • Re: New Atari forum
    ... Wiping whole partitions is something what ... takes time, Windows is protected against... ... I tried to access one disk. ... Yeah, and I hope you like walking alone... ...
  • Re: What is a c:/Prompt and a c:/Drive?
    ... James Silverton: Yeah. ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... my c:/Drive to download information into to keep. ...
  • Re: mono, Suse and YaST
    ... > Yeah, you know, I'm really getting sorry I asked the question. ... If you have some idea what computing means to you, and why you do it, ... choice, and I let folks choose Windows, too. ...