Disable File Save on Desktop...

Hello,
I use a PC (Win XP SP2) which is the only one in my work area to have a
net connection. So, it is used by most of my colleagues.

I have created two profiles on my PC, one under the "User" group for my
colleagues and a second with admin rights for myself.

The problem is that my colleagues save most of their files on the
desktop as a result of which the disk space in C:\ reduces drastically.
Then I have to manually delete the files everytime, which is a very
painful task.

Can I disable the file saving for this profile only so that they cannot
save it on the desktop and instead save it in a folder in the D:\
drive, which I will create later?

Pls let know.

Sujesh

  • Re: Disable File Save on Desktop...
    ... a net connection. ... it is used by most of my colleagues. ... I have created two profiles on my PC, one under the "User" group for ... Shared Computer Toolkit - ...
  • Re: No Soliciting sign
    ... Practically useless though I believe Myers-Briggs to be IRL, ... colleagues who do a similar job got similar profiles, ... doing different jobs got different profiles - we are the type of people ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: No Soliciting sign
    ... Practically useless though I believe Myers-Briggs to be IRL, ... considerable validity and usefulness. ... colleagues who do a similar job got similar profiles, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: No Soliciting sign
    ... considerable validity and usefulness. ... My colleagues who do a similar job got similar profiles, and colleagues doing different jobs got different profiles - we are the type of people who graduate towards our particular role, and are unusually good at it. ... Perhaps my failure to appreciate its value is a characteristic of my M-B type. ...
    (alt.usage.english)