Re: block internet access
- From: Ted Zieglar <teddy.z@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:56:50 -0400
Don't connect the computers to the internet.
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."
We are purchasing 5 laptops for training purposes. Am hoping to get advice on how to block out internet access to these laptops. The laptops will be purchased with Windows XP or Pro and Office..
In the past, our computer savvy staff went beyond training into online joyrides and turned our training notebooks asunder. Am hoping to get around the online experience and block out internet access on these new laptops. How can we block out online service from the computer savvy? And this has to be more than a basic block. Are there files that can be deleted? Can the internet be disabled so that the savvy cannot get into it? All this without disturbing Windows and the use of Powerpoint, Excel, etc....
Thanks for any and all advice!
- Prev by Date: Way to copy system files?
- Next by Date: create new group with certain pr
- Previous by thread: Way to copy system files?
- Next by thread: Re: block internet access