Re: computer sending emails

In news:C7AF6F46-8F24-4F58-9788-57F7F5AE8808@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Chris <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
well this is the problem. MY COMPUTER IS SENDING RANDOM EMAILS! When
I do a virus scan nothing comes up. the only way i can stop it from
sending these emails is disconecting the internet, and well, I cant
do much then. here is my hijackthis file thing.

Let's back up a bit. What makes you think your computer is sending e-mail
without your knowlege? What are the exact symptoms?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sasser-Cant Run Windows Update
    ... > I can't update any virus software or anything. ... Note that Microsoft is not sending you patches in emails nor should you EVER ... Empty your Temporary Internet Files and shrink the size it stores to about ... Once it is done, click OK, close Internet Explorer ...
  • Re: Lost use of Explorer 6
    ... >> My emails all work fine, I can send and receive, but I just cannot ... >> My Virus system Norton, can update its files, which it does via the ... >> internet, so I believe my connection is ok, its just this Explorer. ... Again Many many thanks Vaughn ...
  • Cant surf the web
    ... What virus could keep me from being able to surf the internet? ... My computer allows me to get emails and connect to my home page...but not anywhere else on the web. ...
  • Re: Number of emails being downloaded
    ... It depends on the mode of Outlook 2000. ... It will be available in Internet ... the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... | many emails are being downloaded. ...
  • Re: computer virus usegroups
    ... New Virus Stealing Information from Computer Users ... You can infect ... attempt to download from a Russian website. ... Internet Explorer to protect users of its Internet Explorer browsers ...