Re: Why can limited account user change its type to administrator?
- From: "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 23:18:15 -0500
I created a limited account for my son, but he can change his
account to administrator privileged account from "User Account"
menu in Control Panel. Why can he change the type from one to
In safe mode, only created are "Administrator" and my own.
A limited account cannot change its type.
However - if you did not protect the password well and keep the machine from
being bootable from anything but the hard disk drive - many things can be
gotten around with simply reboots/utilities/logons..
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- Prev by Date: Re: Limited account user can change his type. Why?
- Next by Date: How to know login type
- Previous by thread: Re: Limited account user can change his type. Why?
- Next by thread: Re: Why can limited account user change its type to administrator?