Re: identifying sending ip

eiXkDG05GHA.2208@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Jeff <jeff@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Zone Alarm has blocked several events in its logs. The
source IP for some of them were
205.157.102.10
63.245.209.21
207.46.248.16, etc.
I believe there is a website that can convert these n umbers
to actual addresses so I can intelligently find out if I
should put them in the trusted zone or not. Can someone
direct me to that website?
Jeff

Hopefully, one of these three sites will be what you're looking
for.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html

http://www.samspade.org/

Good luck

Nepatsfan

  • Re: Courtyard arrangement - Jeff Middleton
    ... I'm sorry Jeff but I'm looking and I don't see your post. ... Jeff Middleton SBS-MVP ... try hosting in-house. ... When sales increase with this website and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Serer 2003 Web over Xp Pro
    ... Jeff M interrumpeerde het poetertje met volgende input: ... > I run a small website from my home pc. ... are your datafiles on a separate partition? ... some antivirus products and firewall products will not work ...
  • Re: Ping - Jeff Middleton or Swing Migration
    ... I'm not dead nor is the SBSmigration.com website. ... is my email server which is not on the server server hosted site. ... Philips email came in at 3am Friday AM my ... Jeff just told me his mail server crashed over the weekend. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Ping - Jeff Middleton or Swing Migration
    ... offline', Jeff noticed something and 'took Exchange offline', fine ... I'm not dead nor is the SBSmigration.com website. ... offline is my email server which is not on the server server hosted site. ... Jeff just told me his mail server crashed over the weekend. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Courtyard arrangement - Jeff Middleton
    ... Jeff did not have any immediate recollection of the whole courtyard thing. ... hundreds/mo for hosting both accounting & website or if we just had an ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)