Re: Where is the Everyone Group??
- From: "Colin Nash [MVP]" <cn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:39:38 -0400
"Johnny" <Johnny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I would like to modify my "Everyone" group with "Authenticated Users"
I can't find the everyone group in XP Pro (workgroup).
It's built-in and cannot be modified.
What are you trying to accomplish?
- Re: Drive by spyware installs
... It would prevent the software from 'infecting' anything other than that one ... user's profile. ... Colin Nash ... Windows Shell/User ...
- Re: How can I tell when XP SP2 was installed
... NTServicePack type events (you'll also see the dates hotfixes/security ... updates) etc in there ... Colin Nash ... Windows Shell/User ...
- Re: Two Locations with a Notebook
... Deji is right. ... Also a set of NetSH.exe (free, built-in) can accomplish this ... Herb Martin ...
- Re: changing file names
... There is no way to accomplish this in XP. ... Windows Shell/User ... Please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...
- Re: How could I prevent Windows XP from counting the size of dir in Windows Explorer?
... I don't think there is any way to accomplish this. ... The system assumes you want this information when you select the folder. ... Ronnie Vernon ... Windows Shell/User ...