Re: remote registry switch off ?
- From: johannes <johs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:56:33 GMT
Go to Control Panel
I've stopped this service on my PC, no probs so far, but it's your choice.
This hackers account might also interest you. Click on the Video button
on this page. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/4154917.stm
And listen towards tend of interview where he mentions remote reg switch.
thanks your help .
if i dont really need it then please advise how to turn it off .
i dont intend to remotely fiddle with the registry on my pc or others on my
i presume by turning it off it wont mean i cant transfer information around
the network such as data etc .
"Colin Nash [MVP]" wrote:
- Prev by Date: After parallel windows installation some directory are missed, help!
- Next by Date: Re: After parallel windows installation some directory are missed, help!
- Previous by thread: After parallel windows installation some directory are missed, help!
- Next by thread: Share Admin's files and folders with Guest XP SP2