Re: c:\windows\system32 krnsvr32.dll
- From: "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:25:23 -0400
montanaframer <montanaframer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
is this a virus? and can i delete it from the computer?
Why would you think so? You haven't provided any info on it, or symptoms
you're having. It doesn't seem to be a Windows system file, but the way to
get rid of viruses is to do antivirus scans using good, updated antivirus
software. Same with malware/trojans - use software designed for that
Deleting suspicious files themselves is rarely the way to go - they may just
pop back up again.
- Prev by Date: Re: Power Users can enable/disable devices in Device manager
- Next by Date: Re: Power Users can enable/disable devices in Device manager
- Previous by thread: Re: c:\windows\system32 krnsvr32.dll
- Next by thread: Re: c:\windows\system32 krnsvr32.dll