Re: Windows onecare
- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:41:36 -0400
From: "hrlyjoe43" <hrlyjoe43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| hey panda man, i am running panda antivirus free download until i can upgrade
| my ram and then install one live care as my security software. as you might
| be able to tell , i am not real exp. at security issues . i was worried that
| olc would take alot of ram up but now i am worried maybe it is not the real
| deal for my security issues. should i stay with panda and spend the money on
| their antivirus software? boy , now i am confused. any advice would help.
My advice is NOT use OneCare.
There are many better applications providing a far better level of protection than Onecare
As an anti virus product, it falls well below other anti virus vendors and standards.
- Prev by Date: Win9x network access works - XP doesnt
- Next by Date: Just Nosy - What are all the missing posts?
- Previous by thread: Win9x network access works - XP doesnt
- Next by thread: Just Nosy - What are all the missing posts?