Re: UPEK Biometric fingerprint scanner operationI

Computer Rookie" wrote:
I am a new owner of a Dell Latitude D620 laptop. There is a
factory installed fingerprint scanner. Question, How do I use it
or learn how to aply it.

seri0usblk wrote:
Here is a link from Dell to the d620 online manual. It refs an
application provided by dell called "security managment software".
You may want to contact dell to find out where this is located on
the web. I have not been able to find it posted on the website.

Good Luck.

Go to Dell's support pages, drivers and downloads for your model and OS and
look under the "Chipset" section for the "Broadcom Trusted Platform Module
v1.2" download...

Shenan Stanley
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way