Access denied problem....
- From: dinesh.p <dinesh.p.2desg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:31:47 +0100
In second time i have post this error message..........First of
all i clearly tell about the problem.
I have four machines[All are networked]...one is administrator
and other three are users...All the machines are in WORKGROUPS no other
domains....am using xp sp2.
In the admini login am trying to connect the other computers by
Using Connect to other computer i have choose the remote machines and
type thier ip addresses, then the remote computer management is
After that i have click the local users and groups.. the following
error messages are shown in the right pane...
* Local Users And Groups
Unable to access the computer 192.168.3.24. The error was: Access is
Due to this problem i could not control my users.For example i
could not reset the users passwords and etc....For every time am going
to the remote machines and login as an admin and did the work for reset
the users passwords......
I need help....Plese help me anybody...........
- Prev by Date: Re: Software restriction policies and Windows XP
- Next by Date: Re: how to bypass administrative password
- Previous by thread: Re: Access denied problem....
- Next by thread: Cannot find WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe