Re: Forgotten Password

Amy;
Start here:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

"chefamy" <chefamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:F787CFC7-1EBB-4E8D-B453-C38E43C9524C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was given a used computer by my boss, and I put a password on my user
account, which the computer will now not accept. How can I get past this
and
into my user account to take the password off?
--
Amy

  • Re: confused about mstery account
    ... "Sue" wrote in message ... >> Jupiter Jones [MVP] ... >>> before, but now it does and it has two user account, mine and guest. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Autofilter suddenly unavailable
    ... Data> Filter> AutoFilter to turn AutoFilter off altogether? ... You can create a new User Account in Apple Menu> System ... Follow the suggestions above beginning with the updates & post back ... [MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Re: Automate User List for 2000 Install
    ... Search for the test user account, look at the format and the ... Microsoft MVP - Directory Services ... Instead of the website you're using, I suggest to use OEx (Outlook Express ...
  • Re: Domain List Problem
    ... You may have a user account in a domain but that's of little relevance ... Dean Wells [MVP / Directory Services] ... "you're" technically not a member of any domain in its ...
  • Re: PASSWORD
    ... Jupiter Jones [MVP] ... "PRINCESSWARRIOR" wrote in ... > i've been trying to log on my user account for a while. ...