Re: SP2 blocking MS calendar add-in
- From: "MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:09:50 -0700
Open IE. Click Tools, Manage Add-ons.
For the Show window, set it to Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer.
Click on Microsoft Calendar Control and make sure it's set to Enabled.
If the issue is not with IE but an Office component, then see :
MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
A calendar add-in that functions fine in SP1 is blocked in SP2. The calendar is;.
Name: Microsoft Calendar Control 11.0
Any suggestions as to what specific security setting in SP2 that is blocking the function of this add-in?
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Malware or no ?
- Next by Date: Re: Windows Security Alert Message
- Previous by thread: Security Settings List?
- Next by thread: Re: SP2 blocking MS calendar add-in