Re: Folder Permission Intersections

You probably are best off creating a group for the performance managers for
each division and then assigning that group permissions to their folder but
also keep all the performance managers in the performance managers group
that you currently have which would be used to give permissions to the
parent folder. The other alternative is to explicitly grant only the
specific users that are performance managers for each division access to
their folder though in my opinion it is better to create the new groups even
though it is a bit more work initially as it will be much less prone to
making errors assigning permissions and easier to manage when users change
positions since you would only need to change a user's group membership and
not modify the folder's permissions each time.

Steve