Re: Firewall is diabled, cant re-enable due to group policy
- From: Bruce Chambers <bchambers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:29:28 -0600
Sammy Hagar wrote:
Im running WinXP Pro, and im pretty sure I disabled the firewall last time. Problem is, I cant re-enable it due to "Group Policy." I have NO clue how to reset it so that windows firewall automatically turns on, or even turns on at all. I wish I could remember what I did to turn it off, lol. Any suggestions?
If Group Policy prevents the firewall from being enabled, you'll have to ask the network administrator to change the policy.
Help us help you:
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. -Bertrum Russell
- Prev by Date: Re: Trusted sites pushed out through group policy now acting strange
- Next by Date: Re: C:\Documents and Settings in XP Home
- Previous by thread: Re: Trusted sites pushed out through group policy now acting strange
- Next by thread: Re: Is SpyDoctor safe?