Re: Taken ownership of encrypted folder/files, but now can't un-encrypt. (WINXP)

Even though I have access and can view those files? It just won't let
me move them.

Doug Knox MS-MVP wrote:
If you did not backup and restore your encryption certificates, kiss your files goodbye.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.