Re: Use GPO to disable firewall or enable certain ports

Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software:
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/default.mspx

"David" wrote:

| Hello All,
|
| I need to use Group policy to disble WIN XP SP2 firewall, or open specific
| ports (both in bound and out bound) so my client PCs can use certain
| programs. Could you tell me where the settings are under GPO that I can do
| this?
|
| Thank you,
|
| -David

  • Re: add domainuser account to local group
    ... Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup ... Windows - Shell/User ... Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software: ... "ahmad" wrote: ...
  • Re: Desktop display problem, but solutions not working
    ... David, I am having the same problem with my desktop as Atlas. ... >>> That's built into the Multi AV Scanning Tool already so that's not it. ... > | OK thanks Dave. ... It removes all Group Policy Objects by default... ...
  • Re: Applying Domain Group policy - user configuration
    ... Have a look at the Application Log in Event Viewer at the clients. ... No email replies please - reply in the newsgroup ... "David" skrev i meddelandet ... I've tried to force the group policy by using command such as GPudate ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Windows Genuine Advantage Notification (KB905474) Failed
    ... Windows - Shell/User ... Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software: ... "TrucknGranny" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: xp backup/restore cds
    ... Windows - Shell/User ... Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software: ... "Keith Thompson" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)