Re: Unable to uninstall/remove an antivirus prg

Boot into "Safe Mode", then uninstall your program.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software:
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/default.mspx

"CherokeeJr" wrote:

| My system is presently without a virus prg, because i am trying to uninstall
| a prg that won't uninstall making it impossible for me to install another
| virus prg onto my sys, ps help!!!

  • Re: XP Activation Question
    ... Windows Genuine Advantage will monitor and record ... Windows - Shell/User ... Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software: ... But how does Microsoft know that you did, in fact, uninstall ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Uninstalling
    ... You'll need to reinstall the programs so it creates a install.log. ... you cannot uninstall a program since ... Enjoy all the benefits of genuine Microsoft software: ... "DeWaGra" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)