Re: Automatic Update Restart Q

"Jon" <Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:83C330EE-BD86-4B1F-885D-49EB0D4B6AB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
So everytime i log-on and my computer updates itself,
there is a window that pops up with the title Automatic
Updates....and it says "Updating your computer is almost
complete. You must restart your computer for the updates
to take effect.

Do you want to restart your computer now?"

I click no, but later on it keeps popping up and it gets
annoying!

Anyone have n e ideas?

Restart..?

Ivor

  • RE: word 2007 app crash
    ... I just did the "quick fix" by changing my default printer to Microsoft ... If you does not have any other printer icon in Printers and Faxes folder, ... On the User Account Control window, ... Click Restart to apply the changes. ...
  • Re: word 2007 app crash
    ... On the User Account Control window, ... Click Restart to apply the changes. ... Launching Word and reopening the newly created document and making changes, closing it and closing Word causes no problems. ... Fault Module Version: 61.63.249.0 ...
  • Re: word 2007 app crash
    ... will trigger Vista to pop-up a "User Account Control" dialog to prompt for ... On the User Account Control window, ... Click Restart to apply the changes. ... and closing Word causes no problems. ...
  • RE: word 2007 app crash
    ... 1.Click Start Icon. ... On the User Account Control window, ... Click Restart to apply the changes. ... 12 crash is listed for the word must close event. ...
  • RE: print job stuck in que for printer hp psc 1410 all in one prin
    ... Myself, and many, many others (I've found by searching various web forums) ... queue window says it's printing, but it will sit there all day. ... the thing is still stuck in the print que. ... select pause and it will say pause and then i can restart and the pause will ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)