Re: Shields Up

As B. Nice said Sheilds up is not an application though it and other
vulnerability testing systems certainly have there place. My biggest gripe
is that these so called security articles often do not talk about not using
an account that is in the local administrators group to do routine tasks
such as internet activity and opening email. --- Steve

"Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Periodically, we read in just about every computer magazine and computer
sections in newspapers articles about protecting your computer. They all
say about the same thing -- use antivirus software and things like Spybot
and Adaware. Seldom, if ever, do I read about Shields Up. Anyone have
any idea why this tool seems to be ignored?

Thanks.

.