Re: WINDOW DEFENDER ERROR...OX800106ba
- From: Malke <notreally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:05:51 -0700
Help cannot get windows defender to start.....what should I do....I have
tried to start it manually in control panel>administrative>services...but
it did not work...received a different error 1053...did not
start>run>cmd.exe>net start windefend>enter> also did not work...help
Is there anyway to uninstall windows defender??? I tried to do that also
and it would not uninstall!!!!
Please post in one of the newsgroups specifically set up for the beta
(software that isn't finished and is still in the bug-checking phase)
Windows Defender program.
These newsgroups can be accessed via NNTP or HTTP.
To access these newsgroups using NNTP, please use the following information
for your NNTP client (such as Microsoft Outlook Express):
- NNTP Server: privatenews.microsoft.com
- Account name: privatenews\spyware
- Password: spyware
NOTE: No password will be required via the HTTP link.
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers
- Prev by Date: Re: locked out of all programs
- Next by Date: Re: Problem Scaning individual files
- Previous by thread: Re: locked out of all programs
- Next by thread: Re: Problem Scaning individual files