RE: Administrator account problem

Dangerous Digits wrote:

files / etc. that I created under original (default) admin login.
I believe that you are reffering to a profile issue. Every created user has
his own profile, under documents and settings. It is possible to copy
profiles, bu tI need to know if this is what you are actually referring to.
--
-E-
Download my free home PC Basics guide.

  • RE: Private settings on my laptop
    ... am still getting the same "can not migrate profile because user settings are ... NOTHING is marked private. ... I understand that you cannot copy profile to domain ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: "Classic logon" screen in XP does not remeber the user name
    ... If you used the File and Settings ... that you can access them fine in the profile you want to use them in. ... and log onto a workstation, that workstation immediately goes to a ... you can work from the server and ...
  • Re: User-Specific Settings
    ... 'remember each folder's view settings' is checked. ... Outlook and all of our applications run on our server and are accessed thru ... >> Profile tab for all of our users. ... >>> log on to another workstation. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • Re: Internet Explorercache (further info)
    ... Just for future reference for you...Zone Alarm and Mailwasher are not ... > It is looking more like I will need to delete the profile and then rebuild ... > this saves user settings in IE, OE, My Documents, Mailwasher etc, so in ... > the restore facility in Eazy Backup, it should also put my desktop ...
  • Re: DNS not working. Help!
    ... > install SBS ... > then migrate the data and as much settings as possible, ... > profile folder ... > When copying the User folders, I made each user the owner of their ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)