Re: Reboot instead of Shutdown
- From: "Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:38:52 -0500
I have never heard or seen a way to do that. What you could do is to remove
shutdown from the start menu via Group Policy or registry edit and then
place a shortcut on the desktop that is a shortcut to a batch file that
restarts the computer with the shutdown -r command. --- Steve
"Lasse" <Lasse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to change the Shutdown button in Windows XP SP2 so that it reboots
- Prev by Date: Re: Where is my Current used Security Policy stored (location)?
- Next by Date: Re: Outlook web Access
- Previous by thread: Re: Where is my Current used Security Policy stored (location)?
- Next by thread: Re: Reboot instead of Shutdown