Re: GP not appling to single client and GP core failure
- From: "Steven L Umbach" <n9rou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:02:53 -0500
Are there any events in the application log that contain any pertinent info
or anything else indicating major problems. Can the domain controller be
pinged by name an IP address from the computer? -- Steve
"DanielM" <DanielM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On a SBS 2003 Sp1 all clients XP SP2 with latest Hot fixes.
I have one client that refuses to except GP updates and gpresults indicate
the client is experiencing GP core failure.
I tried everything from deleting it from the domain and reentering back
the domain. etc.
Can any one help me with this issue?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to prevent users from executing other programs than permitted
- Next by Date: Re: 802.1x using EAP-TLS and RDP
- Previous by thread: Re: How to prevent users from executing other programs than permitted
- Next by thread: Re: GP not appling to single client and GP core failure