Re: GP not appling to single client and GP core failure

Are there any events in the application log that contain any pertinent info
or anything else indicating major problems. Can the domain controller be
pinged by name an IP address from the computer? -- Steve

"DanielM" <DanielM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On a SBS 2003 Sp1 all clients XP SP2 with latest Hot fixes.
I have one client that refuses to except GP updates and gpresults indicate
the client is experiencing GP core failure.
I tried everything from deleting it from the domain and reentering back
into
the domain. etc.
Can any one help me with this issue?

Daniel