Antivirus deleted synthcore.exe

My antivirus program (I use several, not at the same time, but I don't
remember which one did it!) deleted synthcore.exe from my computer
after it identified it as a virus, which it apparently isn't. Now I
tried to access a link from a website I got, and it said synthcore.exe
could not be found. Is there any way to get it back? I tried typing in
"download synthcore.exe" on Google, got no results.

--
HisPowr4U

  • Re: Auto first letter of sentence uppercase - want off
    ... use dos commands through my ftp. ... One way would have been to download all ... >> auto uppercase first letter of the file when typing the list. ... >> ask it in the google box. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Where can I get Adom Sage?
    ... Hrmph, ADOM Sage isn't cheating... ... typing "adom sage" into google, ... Be aware that for Windows you'll need to download the Linux version of ADOM ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.adom)
  • Re: Malware PE_Parite A and A-1
    ... Download and reinstall AVG or another antivirus program. ... After the installation is complete, ... Safe mode and scan the entire system. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: CANNOT OPEN CONTROL PANEL OR MY COMPUTER
    ... > Your computer has been compromised with spyware/adware/scumware and possibly ... Make sure you have an up-to-date antivirus program installed with up ... Go to Microsoft site download and install anti spyware ... > install this program no need to touch the setting as it is defaulted. ...
  • Re: cant start up:Blue screen error XP home edition
    ... and try and access your antivirus program and run it. ... >> antivirus program switch off system restore (how to switch off system ... >> Download this program from Microsoft anti spyware ... >> go to updates and run a full scan no need to change settings. ...