Re: Adding a user account alongside the Administrator account
- From: Ben M. Schorr - MVP <bens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:20:25 +0000 (UTC)
You say you have an Administrator account - this may be a dumb question but...were you logged in with that administrator account at the time?
Ben M. Schorr - MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm
Hello. Is there a way to get WinXP to recognize that it, in fact,
has an administrative account called 'Administrator' when I try to add
When I try to add a limited account, it comes back and says I need to
account with administrative powers first, even though I already have
even played WinXP's game and added an administrative account by
but then the 'Administrator' account became hidden.
I would like to simply add a limited account AND keep/have easy access
to the administrative account called 'Administrator'.
Is this possible? If not, what are some workarounds?
- Prev by Date: Re: having trouble sharing a folder
- Next by Date: Re: Adding a user account alongside the Administrator account
- Previous by thread: Re: having trouble sharing a folder
- Next by thread: Re: Adding a user account alongside the Administrator account