Re: Problem Adding a Network Password

Its not the EU that took it out. Media Center 2005 costs less than XP Pro. Since its targeted at the home market, the domain joining and cached network credentials were removed. You pay less, you get less in some respects. Other than that, its virtually identical to XP Pro.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.