--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows - Shell/User
Microsoft Community Newsgroups
news://msnews.microsoft.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------

"AliceZ" wrote:

| #3- IS IT ALRIGHT TO DOWNLOAD THIS KB 905474? We are senior citizens and do
| not want anything to happen to our computer.

  • Re: ql abacus emulator
    ... that's funny usual useless discussions and eventually not many information ... that's alright, as many of you we are around since the zx era therefore ... Download and install a QL emulator. ... Then download "psion xchange" which is ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)
  • Re: DevExpress QuantumGrid 5
    ... Naa, That's alright. ... I just gave up smoking yesterday and I'm having to ... download 9 DevEx updates to allow for the changes in EQG5. ...
  • Re: KB 905474
    ... Update to the WGA Notifications program introduces changes based on customer feedback: ... Microsoft Community Newsgroups ... "AliceZ" wrote: ... | downloading) that we must accept before the actual download. ...
  • Re: DOS 3.1 disk images
    ... I couldn't download them with my browser either, but wget grabbed them alright. ... Jerry Penner e-mail: ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: XPBoot Disk
    ... computer to run again I'll be alright. ... Thanks again, Janet ... >> Has anyone had trouble downloading the XP Boot Disks. ... But each time I try to download ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)