Get Password's main admin

Hello All,
my english isn't perfect... but probably you 'll understand me ...
I 'm a Iranian ...

I 'm using windows xp SP2 with hight security ...
(lock the Administrative Tools and user account in control panel)
I 'm was Limited and guest account ...
Now ... I 'm wish get main Admin Password (Administrator)
.. in Limited and guest account not install Software until get Password

by install software ...
Now I'm need a program what not install, get Password's main admin ...
and not reset Password.

Please Help me ...

--
smd7m

  • Re: what happens behind the seen new user creation
    ... newly created account were not there on the other DC. ... That's what it sounds like to me, too, that all the Administrative Tools are ... imagine I wold see when you open ADUC, is a red X saying it can't connect to ... In case or more than one domain controller, do you not see the user ...
  • RE: VB.Net Windows Service Startup
    ... the .NET Wizards in Administrative tools. ... > I have sufficent rights. ... > service to use every account under the sun as the account in which to start ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: access denied "permissions"
    ... Open Computer Management in Administrative Tools. ... you should see the default Administrator account. ... click on it and use "Set Password." ...
  • Exchange 5.5 quick question
    ... just adding a new mailbox I'm assigning a primary NT ... account to this new mailbox, but the primary NT account that I want isnt ... of accounts in the User Manager for Domains in the Administrative tools in ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: local policy of this system does not allow you to log on interactively
    ... Connect using Remote Desktop with the Domain Admin account, go to Control Panel, 'Administrative Tools', 'Local Security Policy', expand 'Local Policies', 'User Rights Assignment', double-click on 'Log on Locally' and add the user accounts you want to be able to log on locally ... However, I cannot log on to the Domain using any account - Administrator, my regular user account, none. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)