Re: desktop hijacker

From: "Vadim" <Vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| A download took place and the AV Scan occurred. I think that maybe because
| my OS drive is drive letter D: the log file may have been saved in a
| different place - is that possible? In any case everything seems fine. If
| there is any other way I can confirm success or show the information you're
| after let me know (the HijackThis utility you said shouldn't be used).
|
| Vadim

My SmitFraud is hard coded to work from c:\mcafee

The other tools are not hard coded like my tool which incorporates the McAfee AV scanner.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • local download from CD
    ... How can i go about showing a user a download dialog which automatically ... detects which drive letter the CD drive is and uses that as the default ... I'm using Flash and need to have a 'localized' version on CD. ... run the javascript to download the files to a user defined ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • local download from CD
    ... How can i go about showing a user a download dialog which automatically ... detects which drive letter the CD drive is and uses that as the default ... I'm using Flash and need to have a 'localized' version on CD. ... a front end through javascript to provide users upon a flash ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: No harm in asking
    ... I just checked the site and this download does not seem to be available ... XP may indeed not list the drive letter but as long as your camera is listed ... There is also another free image recovery here: ... "Mike Gellert" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Auto Play
    ... note which drive letter is usually assigned to the USB disk. ... Download and install the free TweakUI utility from Microsoft. ... TweakUI for Windows XP: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: ADV Client: Drive Letter and Package Download
    ... The requires a drive letter creates a mapping to a share. ... The download option downloads the software to a local directory as you ... you specify in your advertisement that it should always run from a DP, ... > Download program from a remote distribution point ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)