Re: Port blocking with Windows Firewall

Inbound or outbound?? The Windows Firewall blocks all and then you define
the allowed exceptions for inbound traffic. If you are using XP Pro you can
use ipsec policy to block inbound or outbound with firewall like rules. The
link below gives the basics of an ipsec filtering policy. --- Steve

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1559

"Skywreck" <Skywreck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is it possible to block a specific UDP port with Windows Firewall
or in Windows XP
--
Thanks and regards

Kim

  • how to turn firewall down
    ... Enable 3 Allow outbound destination unreachable ... Enable 9 Allow inbound router request ... 23 TCP Enable Telnet Server ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Message deferrals from EHS
    ... this is for inbound messages. ... on the sending server, if we did not use EHS. ... And outbound messages bound for EHS are working fine? ...
  • HEADS UP: struct thread changed (Fwd: svn commit: r194012)
    ... Introduce a mechanism for detecting calls from outbound path of the ... where outbound path of the network stack calls into netgraph, ... netgraph nodes which can potentially reenter the network ... stack in the inbound path have to mark their inbound hooks using ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Using ultrasound
    ... In the main ultrasound view I have a DC (DC1) with a green tick at the ... Underneath as a node I have another DC (DC2) ... Outbound: Red Tick. ... An inbound partner provides data. ...
  • Re: at a loss
    ... i am presuming you are using the yes/no data type for the inbound ... outbound fields and a date for the mission date ... next create (this will summarise all your outbound flights where there ... next create (this will summarise all your inbound flights where there ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)