Re: hello i am confused and need some help

I haven't run XP Home in so long, I don't remember if it enforces Disk Quotas or not. You can't limit size by folder, but you can limit the space they can use on a hard disk.

See Help and Support for Disk Quotas

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.